Trainings and Workshops
“Learning never exhausts the mind.”
– Leonardo di Vinci
Having served on faculty at Chicago State University for over 10 years, I have conducted dozens of workshops, discussions, and trainings related to a variety of mental health and community issues.
I collaborate with educational institutions, corporations, and community organizations to strategize and implement trainings that focus on promoting inclusion and increasing employee awareness of diversity and workplace dynamics.
Additionally, I partner with community organizations to educate and address community issues such as fostering health and wellness and addressing violence prevention (physical, sexual, and community violence).
Past workshop and training topics:
- Achieving Work/Life Balance
- Maximizing Leadership Effectiveness
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Cultural Competence in the Workplace
- Mental Health 101: Maintaining Health and Wellness in a Stressful World
- Mindfulness Practices and Mental Health
- Avoiding Workplace Burnout
- Mental Health Among African American College Students
- Implementing Effective Study Strategies in the Classroom
- Understanding Intimate Partner Violence
- Addressing Microaggressions in Everyday Life
- Disability Etiquette, Awareness, and Understanding
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Sexual Assault Prevention
I am also happy to create a training or workshop to meet your organizations specific needs.
Feel free to contact me for a 20 minute consultation on how I can support your organization.